Edge Data Acquisition Solution Template
Aug 04 @ 11AM ET - Acquire, format, process, store and visualize data from the edge to the cloud
Signup for our webinar
The Edge Data Acquisition solution template is a fundamental solution template in Prescient Designer that allows users to acquire, format, process, and store data in the edge devices, and then send data to the cloud for further processing and visualization. It can be easily extended to more advanced data processing functions at the edge and in the cloud.
- Importing the solution template into Prescient Designer
- Building blocks of the solution template and how they work
- Best practices to convert raw sensor/machine data into JSON objects
- Installing and using InfluxDB via Prescient Edge
- Applications supported: data logging, remote monitoring, remote inspection
- Extending into advanced applications: data analytics, machine learning
About the Speaker
Dr. Andy Wang is a technologist and entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience. He co-founded GTI IoT Technology, where he led the company as Chief Technology Officer. Andy helped grow GTI from a 2-person founding team to a profitable company with 150+ employees. GTI focused on low-power wireless IoT systems for industrial and smart-city applications, and it has deployed over 500,000 IoT devices to date. Andy graduated with a Ph.D. degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.