Scaling Node-RED to Enterprise-class IoT Applications
March 24, 2021 at 11AM ET (GMT-4)
Watch this on-demand
This virtual event was live on March 24, 2021. You can access our webinar resources, including our webinar recording, by completing the form below.
About this Webinar
Node-RED is a an open-source software application that enables low-code programming of an IoT edge device. Join us as we examine how Prescient Designer, the leading IoT design automation SaaS platform, incorporates the critical elements of Node-RED into a totally new, enterprise-class architecture, making programming and managing hundreds or thousands of edge devices as easy as just one click.
Key takeaways include:
- Overview of Node-RED technology stack and Prescient Designer technology stacks and architectures: similarities and differences.
- How Prescient Designer enables distributed programming: develop a low-code IoT solution with cloud and edge computing in a single, unified platform.
- Explore Prescient Designer's built-in device orchestration and data communication capabilities
- Scaling made easily: Prescient Designer features that enable users to handle the complexities of an IoT solution with multiple and diverse edge devices.
- Simplify Node-RED deployment, optimize low-code programming
Dr. Pablo Acosta is a senior technologist whose extensive and comprehensive experience includes challenging high-speed mixed-signal IC design, signal processing algorithms, EDA tool development, and authoring industry standards. Pablo received a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Ashish Yadav leads the full-stack development of Prescient Devices’s IoT design automation platform — Prescient Designer. He has extensive experience in distributed IoT systems, applications, and various software and hardware technologies and holds an MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the University of California, Merced.