Scale Node-RED solutions in WAGO edge controllers
WAGO is a global leader for automation technology, providing high-quality, cost-effective hardware for smart connected solutions. Prescient’s flagship product, Prescient Designer, takes a graphical approach to building IIoT and edge solutions, empowering businesses to quickly and easily solve their edge data challenges.
Built on the popular Node-RED and Node.js open ecosystem, Prescient Designer enables application engineers, system integrators, and data engineers to build enterprise-grade, large-scale edge data solutions.
Pablo Acosta from Prescient will discuss key features including:
- Build application workflows in the cloud
- Deploy them to run in thousands of edge devices
- Advanced device and configuration management features
- Security and reliability features at the edge
- Usability shortcuts, advanced subflow management, and more!
Learn how to:
- Install Prescient Edge container onto the PFC200
- Interact with IO Modules using MQTT
- Mass deployment of your application
- Manage workflows for multiple devices
About the Speakers
Kurt Braun | Senior Applications Engineer IIoT, WAGO
12+ years with WAGO, and host of the ‘WagoKurt’ YouTube channel with 14k subscribers.
Jesse Cox | Senior Applications Engineer IIoT, WAGO
8+ years with WAGO, and developer of numerous open source projects related to IoT.
Pablo Acosta (Ph.D., MIT) | VP Engineering
Senior technologist with extensive experience in hardware, software, and systems.
Edge data solutions at scale, fast
Discover how we can help you build edge data solutions in two weeks